Now, as I recall, the older versions of Premiere (I think versions 5 and 6x)
had either a transition or video effect called "Quicktime".  I never used
it, but I remember seeing it.  It is not included in Premiere Pro.

Jean

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Theresa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [AP] Plugins


> --- In [email protected], "Jean Chang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> That is a program don't I need jut a plug in for premier to make
> smoke or mist
>
> > Here's a link to the website.  You can download Quicktime for free.
> >
> > http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html
> >
> > I believe it has a more feature-rich version that you can pay for
> (not
> > expensive), but the basic one is free.
> >
> > Jean
> >
> >
> > ----- Original Message ----- 
> > From: "Theresa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: <[email protected]>
> > Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 8:15 AM
> > Subject: [AP] Plugins
> >
> >
> > > I found a tutorial that teaches me how to make mist.  It tells
> me to go
> > > to quicktime under vedio effects.  I am working with premier 1.5
> and I
> > > don't have quicktime.  Can someone tell me if I have to buy it,
> does it
> > > come with the program, etc.  If it is not on the list how do I
> load it
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Tabby
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to