Jeff,
   
  I am not sure about a 4GB limit, as I have often exported AVI files of 13 - 
60 gigabyte.  Back in the day, when I was a "newbie" to APP, after exporting to 
AVI, I would let Encore convert my file to MPG2 and burn it.  I now export 
straight to MPG2 format, and let Encore just burn the DVD.  But all that to 
say, I am not sure of a 4GB limit on AVI type 1 files.  Maybe I am wrong.  Ask 
my wife, I often am.  It's my lot in life.  LOL.
   
  Have a great day everyone!!
   
  Tom

Jeff Schell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  It could be a 4GB limit of AVI type 1, if memory serves correct.


Jeff Schell www.jeffschell.com
· Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) · Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI)
· On-Site, Classroom Training for Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Encore 
DVD, Photoshop
· Books: Premiere Pro 2 Hands-On-Training · Premiere Pro 1.5 H-O-T
· DVDs / Online Tutorials: Premiere Pro 2 Essential Training at Lynda.com 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: JTQ 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:12 AM
  Subject: Re: [AP] will only export 3.74 gigbytes


  I always thought the fat32 vs ntfs was a 2 gig limit.. but I could be
  wrong....?


  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Tom Stark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: <[email protected]>
  Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:50 PM
  Subject: Re: [AP] will only export 3.74 gigbytes


  I don't know if this is the problem, but could this be the old "fat32"
  versus "ntfs" file system?  How are your hard drives formated?  If they are
  formatted in FAT32, there is a file size limitation, I believe in the 3-4
  gigabyte range.  Hope this helps...


    Tom

  starchildjulius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    This problem is familiar, but I can't remember what to do about it.
  I'm exporting my one hour AP 6.5 edited project to be able to burn it
  to DVD, but it will only export up to 3.74 gigs, then stops. The
  project is 13 gigabytes. I tried clicking recompress on export, but
  doesn't seem to make any difference.

  Please, any suggestions?  There is plenty of room on my Iomega
  externatl HD to do this.

  Thanks, appreciate any help so much.

  Suki





    SPONSORED LINKS
          Video production   Video server   Video streaming server     Adobe
  premiere training   Adobe premiere pro   Adobe premiere 6.5

  ---------------------------------
    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


      Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.

      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.


  ---------------------------------





  ---------------------------------
  How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low  PC-to-Phone call
  rates.

  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




  Yahoo! Groups Links









   
  Yahoo! Groups Links



   





[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


    
---------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    
    Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.
    
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

    
---------------------------------
  



                
---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ 
countries) for 2¢/min or less.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to