> Hi,
> 
> Premiere Pro offers a few choices when exporting a movie, and I'm 
> trying to figure out the difference between the two file types 
> mentioned in the subject line.
> 
> I've tried to find an explanation in the archives and googled for an 
> answer, but haven't run across it.  Anyone care to take a crack at it?
> 
> TIA,
> RR
>

Greetings from Java

I notice there is a small black line in right & left corner appears 
when you export to dv avi. It wont't show in your television, instead 
will appears when you export the file into premiere or something. CMIMW.


alvin lee





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to