Tony,
   
  I didn't realize that APP had an MP3 converter for video, in fact, I always 
thought that MP3 was only a music standard.  What may have happened is that you 
exported to an MPEG 2 format, and I believe that APP rendered the video into 2 
separate files.  When this happens, the video is often rendered into an M2V 
file.  It is really an MPEG2 file without audio built in.  The audio is there 
in another file with the same name as the video, just a different extension.  
But it should be there.  If you want them both in the same file (a complete 
MPEG2 file) you must render them and choose the selection where it asks if you 
want them in two files or one.  It is a checkbox selection on one of the 
rendering menus.  I am at home, and it is very early.  When I get to my desk, I 
will email again and let you know where it is, unless someone else answers it 
first.  Hope this helps...
   
  Tom

Tony <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi, I have yet another problem, this time rendering.
I have made a 4 minute film every thing is fine transitions, even 
colour correction, i can burn straight to a DVD (but a large file) I 
am now trying to make an MP3 file, so i can burn to a dvd at another 
time, I go into File.Export.Adobe Media Encoder. then MPEG2-DV then 
Preset Pal (UK)High quality one pass, and it renders away quite happy, 
But where can I find the completed MP3 movie, I have run a search for 
new video file but nothing, what am i doing wrong am I missing out 
some step, or is it a case that I cant see the wood for the trees.  
Tony C.





  SPONSORED LINKS 
        Video production   Video server   Video streaming server     Adobe 
premiere training   Adobe premiere pro   Adobe premiere 6.5 
    
---------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    
    Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.
    
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

    
---------------------------------
  



                        
---------------------------------
Celebrate Earth Day everyday!  Discover 10 things you can do to help slow 
climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to