I just want to export to the exact HDV format. There isn't a preset like that
in Adobe Media Encoder.

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 10:49:27
-0700Subject: RE: [AP] Premiere Pro to Generate HDV MPEG file Trick!

OK Taky ... I'll ask:What's the advantage/difference between your HDV MPEG2
technique, vs. usingthe Media Encoder MPEG2 export settings???And, Just FYI for
anyone exporting to MiniDV: I currently export to my CanonHV20 to view the
project on a 73" HDTV. And, the image is simply stunning! JackFrom:
Adobe-Premiere@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Taky
CheungSent: Monday, December 31, 2007 4:35 PMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [AP]
Premiere Pro to Generate HDV MPEG file Trick!After I finish editing an HDV
project in premiere, I always want to outputthe exact same mpeg file type that
HDV uses. You can't export inFile->Export->Movie, or File-Export->Adobe Media
Encoder. there isn't asettings for the HDV format MPEG-2 file. Now I found out
how. (1) When you are done with your editing on the timeline, no need to do
anyexport. Just connect your HDV camcorder, loaded a blank tape. (2) From the
timeline, hit File->Export->Export to Tape. Hit "Render andRecord"(3) It will
take forever to render your output to your camcorder. Go take anap or watch
TV.(4) It will start recording to your camcorder. You can hit Cancel at
thatpoint. It will go back to the previous dialog box for "Render and
Record",DON'T hit "Done" before you finish the next step(5) Go to your Video
Preview scratch disk location which you specificedunder
Edit->Preferences->scratch Disks. Locate a file called"HDVExport.hdv2". Rename
this file to .mpeg or .m2t or .mpg. Now you can cancel the export to tape
function. Adobe will try to delete theHDVExport.hdv2 file but you already
renamed that file. Premiere also insertd10 blank seconds in front of the video
clip. You can use any lossless mpegeditor (e.g. womble editor) to get trim out
that 10 seconds.That's it! you will obtain the MPEG file that is the exact HDV
format adobetranscoded. [Non-text portions of this message have been
removed][Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: