Onderwerp:  Re: Strange SCSI adapter failure with AIT drives
Auteur: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Datum:      3/1/01 9:47 AM

Hi,

we talked to the SONY headquarter in Germany and he said that there is
no evidence that our problem is caused by the AIT drives. Also he
refused to send us the 1.08 firmware because it is not officially
released yet.

Does anyone have the 1.08 AIT firmware (.GBF file) ? Our customers had a
lot of troubles with the drives during the last months and I guess they
would be very happy to have a smooth running system from now on.

Tom Tann{s wrote:

> We had similar problems for several months.
> After upgrading the drives to 1.08 the problems were gone.

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.