Dear fellow TSM-ers,
Some time ago I created a nifty little tool I called TSM Launcher. If you are
an admin who uses the commandline very frequently, this tool might be useful
for you too, so I decided to offer it to the TSM community. It's an as-is
freeware tool to make your life as TSM admin a little bit easier.

Features:
Launch multiple interfaces through one tool:

-          The TSM Administrative Commmandline window

-          A TSM server console

-          Even the good old ADSM Administrative client, if installed.

Launch all these interfaces against all your servers, without having to
re-enter your userid and password.

Start a TSM Administrative Commmandline window for tab-delimited output, handy
when you want to generate output files to be
used in Excel.

Start a TSM Administrative Commmandline window with the itemcommit switch. When
you issue a large amount of TSM commands all
at once and one of them fails, TSM will roll-back all of them. This is not
always what you want. This switch inserts a commit
after each command entered to prevent the roll-back.

Commandline window rename: After a commandline or console is started through
TSM Launcher the title in the window is renamed
to include the servername and the function, like console, commandline and
optional switches. This makes it far more easy to
keep track of all your open windows.

TSM Launcher requires the Windows Administrative Commandline interface, part of
the Windows BA client,  to be installed.
Check the ReadMe file for configuration instructions.
You can download the installer from my Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a2u7cdgvf3bf3yg/TSM%20Launcher%201.0.exe?dl=0
Like said, I provide this tool as-is. I have very little time to maintain it
but I'm always open for suggestions.
I hope you guys like it.
Kind regards,
Eric van Loon