Hi all.  Please excuse this off topic post.

My number has come up in the unlucky lottery that is IBM layoffs. Thus I
will be out of a job at the end of November.

It seems unlikely that I will find work in TSM as it has all gone to India,
Poland, Argentina and wherever else labour is cheap, so I will have to do
something else, but I would like to keep up my TSM skills as well so I will
make myself available as a TSM Consultant to discerning customers.

Have any of you been down that route before, and if so can you provide any
advice on how to go about this, pitfalls and benefits?

Reply to my private email please and not to the list.

Thanks

Steve
Steven Harris
TSM Consultant, Canberra Australia