Hi all,

I've been looking and reading but I can't find it so it might not exist
yet! :-)
In our current site the clients can't reach the replication server because
the Spectrum Protect servers replicate via a separate network that the
clients can't reach.

I would like to be able to setopt something that would adjust the IP/DNS
name of the replication server for the clients so the REPLSERVERNAME stanza
is adjusted to this with adjusting the server to server connection?

Does that make sense or did I miss something and is it already in place?

Regards,
   Stefan