Hi Erwann,

Yes, that's indeed what I discovered too. When I issue the command q
monitorstatus status=error, the error status trigger which SPOC uses is
displayed. In my case:

Server Name      Activity Date    Activity Name    Element Name     Element
     Element String   Element State
                                                                    Numeric
Value    Value
---------------  ---------------  ---------------  ---------------
---------------  ---------------  ---------------
AMSE3            26-03-2020       NON-SHARED       DBBACKUP         50
                      ERROR
                  12:40:41         FILE DEV
                                   PERCENTAGE
                                   SCRATCH
                                   VOLUMES
                                   UNALLOCATABLE

The Element Numeric Value indeed changes when I raise or lower the deviceclass
mount limit or maxcap. However, I cannot find how it is being calculated.

My deviceclass currently uses:

             Device Class Name: DBBACKUP
        Device Access Strategy: Sequential
            Storage Pool Count: 0
                   Device Type: FILE
                        Format: DRIVE
         Est/Max Capacity (MB): 204,800.0
                   Mount Limit: 8

The directory it uses has 997G of free space available:

df -Ph|grep dbbackup
/dev/mapper/vgl_etsm01-lvl_dbbackup      1.2T  140G  997G  13%
/tech/tsm/AMSE3/dbbackup

But 8 * 200GB is 1.6 TB. So why is the Element Numeric Value 50 at this moment?
I have a case open at this moment and I requested support to ask the developers
how this value is being calculated. If I receive an answer, I will let you all
know.
Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,
Eric van Loon