Hi,

I have to move data from a bucket in a cloud container storage pool that
unfortunately was created with the wrong owner.

I understand that I can't change the owner of the bucket directly (on the S3
level), neither can I copy the data to a new bucket in S3 and change the bucket
name of the cloud container storage pool to the new one in TSM.

Is really the last option that I have to lock the node, copy the contents of
the bucket into a temporary new bucket on the S3 level, delete the old bucket,
recreate it with the right owner and copy the whole data back?

Or does somebody have another idea?

Cloud system is on-premise Cloudian S3, if that matters. We have two regions,
but CRR is far too slow to be considered for this problem (the data amount is
fairly large).

Regards,

--
Björn Rackoll