Hi all,

Quick question.
Has anybody ever witnessed client schedules to go into a missed state
because the replication target is down?
I have seen this happen last weekend on a very recent SP 8.1 version
running on Linux, no other changes where made and missed schedules are very
rare in this fairly static environment.

Nothing on the server or client logs other than the source noticing the
target is no longer available and then finding it again.
No running processes on the replication source or target when the target
went down gracefully to be moved.

Since I have nothing in logs I can't really create a call at IBM but I
figured I ask here since it was a strange thing to witness.
It could just be a coincidence.

Regards,
   Stefan