Hello Zoltan,

thanks for the answer...

Yes for sure lin_tape drivers is has to be installed on supported kernel, I had a long experience installing them when I worked for IBM, also tried to recompile some free versions.

I didn't ear about this distribution but I'll test it... many thanks

I'm personally unlucky with the Ubuntu is so different from Redhat fork and have no time yet to learn about it (home in the future).

Have a Nice Day.

Grazie
Maurizio