From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> On Behalf Of Andrew Raibeck
Sent: donderdag 22 september 2022 17:09
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: SQL query replnodes

Hi Eric,

I do not think there is any trivial way to use SELECT, as I suspect the output
is computed rather than merely copied from an internal table. Is there some
special reason why the QUERY REPLNODE command is inadequate? If you want a CSV
format, you could use the -DATAONLY=YES option and either the -COMMADELIMITED
or -TABDELIMITED options.

Example:

dsmadmc -id=youradminid -pa=topsecret -tabdelimited -dataonly=yes
-outfile=qreplnode.csv "query replnode *"

Regards,

Andy

Andrew Raibeck
IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3