Thanks for the reply. We have tried every kind of option/migration/move
nodedata/reclaim/consolidate aggregates/audit stgpool/audit volume, etc, to
no avail.   We are about to go the "nuclear option" and hard delete the
volume!

--
<https://www.credly.com/badges/131d9645-79f0-49ec-9f29-41f15900dca7/public_url>