Good Luck Zoltan !

-Rick Adamson

From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> On Behalf Of Zoltan Forray
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 4:01 PM
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [ADSM-L] Good Bye

Folks, It has been a fun, wild, sometimes entertaining, exasperating,
frustrating, exhausting (insert your adjective/adverb) learning adventure
working with DSF / ADSM / TSM / Spectrum Protect / whatever-the-new-name-is,
for the past 30+ years!
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
CAUTION: This Message Is From an Unknown Sender
You have not previously corresponded with this sender.
    Report Suspicious
<https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/NGPcfA!Kb6coH8ay0_BF3MPwyTWlxh_vxZ9ssxt1fkIiIZ2pyrODYzTboxqGIbVUJJB-90Y2jFsmbDMYYBis86lDyXR0J_QW5Tdjx1jWJFPaD_9tv7tV55W1bEJJcngT3NvvCNVsw$>
   ‌
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Folks,

It has been a fun, wild, sometimes entertaining, exasperating, frustrating,

exhausting (insert your adjective/adverb) learning adventure working with

DSF / ADSM / TSM / Spectrum Protect / whatever-the-new-name-is, for the

past 30+ years!

But, as they say, "*The Times They Are A-Changin*". After more than a year

of analysis, comparisons, discussions, demonstrations, meetings, etc, it

was decided to transition away from IBM/ISP to a new "Enterprise Data

Protection" solution.

The transition is well underway and we expect to (must) be completely off

ISP by the end of 2023.

Thank you for all the support I/we have received from this

mailing-list/forums contributors.  There are some truly stellar, gifted

individuals here!

SIGNING OFF....

--

*Zoltan Forray*

Enterprise Data Protection Administrator

VMware Systems Administrator

Enterprise Compute & Storage Platforms Team

VCU Infrastructure Services

zfor...@vcu.edu<mailto:zfor...@vcu.edu> - 804-828-4807

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This electronic message contains information from
Southeastern Grocers, Inc and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or
exempt from disclosure under applicable Law. This message may not be read,
used, distributed, forwarded, reproduced or stored by any other than the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete and
notify the sender.