Hi Zoltan,

      This seems like the end of an era.  After all these years, it will be
very strange not to see your insightful and helpful comments.  I remember
the first time I saw a post from you I thought "Wow!  This guy has the
coolest name ever!"  Best wishes to you!

Berkeley IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/home>

Jim Neal , Storage and Backup Administrator

Data & Platform Services
Phone: (408)348-0474 | Email: jrn...@berkeley.edu| Slack: ucbpi.slack.com
<https://app.slack.com/client/T03MFP357/C03MFP36R>

We champion diversity. We act with integrity. We deliver. We innovate.