From: Lisa Cabanas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 8:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: updated ER diagram of the TSM tables?

Has anyone updated their ER diagram for the TSM tables?  I have the ones
(in .pdf and .doc format) that Claudio Cofre shared with the list in
October 1999.  I thought I'd save my self the work if someone else already
had.  If not, then when I finish, I'll share with the list.

thanks!

lisa

 This message and any attachments is solely for the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use, or
distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited --
please immediately and permanently delete this message.