Thank you Eric !!!! I put this file in this path and work perfect !!!!!
Thank you very much !!!!
Best Regrads !!!

Christian Astuni
IBM Global Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel. 4898-4621
Hipolito Yrigoyen 2149  - Martínez (1640) Bs. As. - Argentina

                    "Boireau, Eric

                    (MED)"                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    <eric.boireau@M       cc:

                    ED.GE.COM>            Subject:     Re: Quantum DLT 8000

                    Sent by: "ADSM:

                    Dist Stor

                    Manager"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    ST.EDU>

                    10/01/2002

                    04:06

                    Please respond

                    to "ADSM: Dist

                    Stor Manager"

It seems that there is an Path Issue. Does TSM working fine except this
error. Do you have the dsmameng.txt in the \...\Tivoli\TSM\Server directory
?

Do you have different version of ADSM/TSM Installed on the same box ?

I already have this message (on client side = reinstall the client). For
the
server side ?

Regards,
Eric