From: Tab Trepagnier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 23:14
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 3584 amd SDG R03

Eric,

Our 3583 uses HVDS drives and we see peak rates of over 12 MB/s per drive
as reported by topas.

Tab Trepagnier
TSM Administrator
Laitram Corporation

"Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
02/11/2002 03:33:50 AM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>