Marco,
This is what is use and it works fine,
Just a note that my backup server is tied via a seconded ethernet interface
in thge same lan segment as the backup server.

Dsm.opt
SERVERNAME      NLBRNNTBU01
DATEFORMAT      3
*QUIET
DOMAIN "/"
DOMAIN "/var/run"
DOMAIN "/u01"
DOMAIN "/u03"
DOMAIN "/u02"
DOMAIN "/u04"
DOMAIN "/opt"
DOMAIN "/export"

Dsm.sys
SERVERNAME      NLBRNNTBU01
CHANGINGRETRIES 2
PASSWORDACCESS  GENERATE
TCPSERVERADDRESS        10.131.2.119
TXNBYTELIMIT    25600
TCPCLIENTADDRESS 10.131.50.35
TCPWINDOWSIZE 1023
SCHEDLOGRETENTION       30
INCLEXCL        /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/inclexcl.lst
MANAGEDSERVICES SCHEDULE WEBCLIENT
PRESCHEDULE     "/etc/init.d/oracle_db stop"
POSTSCHEDULE    "/etc/init.d/oracle_db start"
SCHEDLOGNAME    /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/log/dsmsched.log
ERRORLOGNAME    /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/log/dsmerror.log