From: Joni Moyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 19:58
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Backup failure msg=ans4028e

Hello,

A client is trying to do an incremental backup and part of the way through
backing up the F drive it receives the message ans4028e

03/25/2002 23:16:06 ANS1898I ***** Processed   366,500 files *****
03/25/2002 23:16:14 ANS1898I ***** Processed   367,000 files *****
03/25/2002 23:16:19 ANS4028E Error processing 'F:': cannot create
file/directory entry
03/25/2002 23:16:19 Incremental backup of volume 'X:'
03/25/2002 23:16:21 ANS1898I ***** Processed   367,500 files *****
03/25/2002 23:16:27 ANS1898I ***** Processed   368,000 files *****
03/25/2002 23:16:40 ANS1898I ***** Processed   368,500 files *****
03/25/2002 23:16:40 ANS1898I ***** Processed   369,000 files *****
03/25/2002 23:16:41 Successful incremental backup of 'X:'

It then stops backing up the F drive and continues on with other backups.

 The message manual says:

 ANE4028E Error processing 'filespace namepath-namefile-name': cannot
 create file/directory entry Explanation: The directory path for files
 being restored or
 retrieved cannot be created.

Does anyone know what may be causing this error to occur?  Thanks!!

Joni Moyer
Associate Systems Programmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(717)975-8338

For information, services and offers, please visit our web site: http://www.klm.com.
This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that
no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and
that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and
may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart
Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for
the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.