From: David Longo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 10:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Mount point reserved

I have fairly new TSM server 4.2.1.9 on AIX 4.3.3. with 3584 library.
I just did first ARCHIVE from a client.  Doing a  q mount now shows:

ANR8376I Mount point reserved in device class LTO, status: RESERVED.

at end of display.  Archive is finished over an hour now and this message
still shows up.  I only have a ONE minute mount retention set up for tape.

How do I get rid of the RESERVED mount point?  I didn't have this
with old 3.7.4.0 server.

David B. Longo
System Administrator
Health First, Inc.
3300 Fiske Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955-4305
PH      321.434.5536
Pager  321.634.8230
Fax:    321.434.5525
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"MMS <health-first.org>" made the following
 annotations on 03/27/02 11:26:40
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it, and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient.  Health First reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through its networks.  Any views or opinions expressed in
this message are solely those of the individual sender, except (1) where the
message states such views or opinions are on behalf of a particular entity;
and (2) the sender is authorized by the entity to give such views or
opinions.

==