-----Original Message-----
From: Flemming Hougaard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: woensdag 10 april 2002 11:32
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: TSM & NDS

Hi all

I'm having a couple of questions regarding TSM and NDS on a NetWare Server.

1) When encrypting with the Client 4.2.1, is there a way to include the NDS
in the encryption?

2) Recently I have noticed a couple of times, where the backup of the server
holding the master replica was failing - the backup simply stops and wait
for a NetWare username and password! Even though these informations is
provided, the backup fails and prompts for the informations again! Anyone
having a solution for this? (I have included the "PASSWORDACCESS  GENERATE"
& "NWPWFILE  YES" in the DSM.OPT)

Best regards

Flemming