From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
John
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 2:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 3583 with San Data Gateway

Thats correct Bill

The drives show up as follows:

GEN_DRIVE \\Tape0
GEN_DRIVE \\Tape1

I am going on site again tomorrow to try and make some sense of it.

It still concerns me that the windows device manager says that the SDG is
probably not working correctly. I am not sure whether I should just accept
that as "normal" as someone suggested.

Based on my findings tomorrow, I will post the symptoms is much more detail.

Rgds
John