From: Gerald Wichmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 5:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: number of clients poll

I'm curious how big some of the TSM servers are out there in terms of how
many clients your TSM server services (backs up) daily and what kind of
network configuration you're using (gigE, etherchannel, etc). e.g I've seen
many environments with 100-150 clients going across 100Mbps or etherchannel
configurations. But in the TSM world how big is *BIG*?

Gerald Wichmann
Sr. Systems Development Engineer
Zantaz, Inc.
925.598.3099 w