From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Salvatore
Sent: Wednesday, 15 May 2002 3:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: help dosn't work

Hi ,
I'm having a problem after an upgrade of TSM 4222 server, from a prevously
version 4210, on AIX 433.
The help on line dosn't work, when i try to use a simple help command, for
example HELP REG LIC,
i receive an output that is on a 1 line whithout carriage return.
Can anybody help me to fix this?
Many thanks in advance.