From: Tomáš Hrouda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 12:14
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Expire inventory (or audit license) hangs migrations and
backups

Hi there,

Env: TSM server for MVS v4.2.0.0 with about 200 client nodes

At last time I had noted TSM server hangs when expire inventory or audit
license processes are running.
Some client backup sessions and all processes (migrations including audit or
expire itself) are freezed, otherwise administration is possible. After
recycling TSM server all gone OK.
My question: Is there some restrictions to simultaneous running of expire
inventory (or audit license) and migrations (or client backups)? Is it
posible that these two precesses can definitely hangs all other server work?
The system that I mentioned is relatively high-loaded and there is hard to
avoid collisions with backups.

Any help will be appreciated.
Sorry for my english :-)

Tom

For information, services and offers, please visit our web site: http://www.klm.com.
This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that
no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and
that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and
may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart
Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for
the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.