From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Rushforth, Tim
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 10:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Running a Windows Batch file on my Windows server

You can use a TSM client schedule:
We do this in a script that runs stgpool backups and db backups, last step
is to define this client schedule.

Eg.
del sch domain1 admin_offsite type=client
def sch domain1 admin_offsite t=client action=command -
 obj="c:\tsmbatch.bat" -
 startt=NOW+0:05 peru=o
def association domain1 admin_offsite server1

We do the above in a script that runs stgpool backups and db backups, last
step is to define this client schedule.