Hi Michael,

hereby included you'll find the VBscripts that we're using
for doing TSM backups. Note that if you think to use them
you'll have to install WSH 5.6.

Regards,
--Jean-Baptiste

------------------------------- TSMbck_incr_NTPDC.wsf ----------------
<job id="TSMbck_incr_NTPDC">
<script language="vbscript" src="C:\PROD\global\exe\BaseName.vbs"/>
<script language="vbscript">
  dim FSO, LOGFILE, WSHSHELL
  dim ENVIR, APPDRIVE, APPEXE,APPFIL,APPLOG,APPDAT,APPLIC
  dim THOUR, TDAY
  const ForReading = 1, ForWriting = 2, ForAppending = 8

  APPDRIVE = "C:\"
  ENVIR  = "PROD"
  APPLIC = "tsm"
  APPEXE = APPDRIVE & ENVIR & "\" & APPLIC & "\exe\"
  APPFIL = APPDRIVE & ENVIR & "\" & APPLIC & "\fil\"
  APPLOG = APPDRIVE & ENVIR & "\" & APPLIC & "\log\"
  APPDAT = APPDRIVE & ENVIR & "\" & APPLIC & "\dat\"
  APPTMP = APPDRIVE & ENVIR & "\" & APPLIC & "\tmp\"

  SCP_FNAME = wscript.scriptfullname
  SCP_NAME = BaseName( SCP_FNAME )
  THOUR = replace ( time , ":" , "" )
  TDAY = replace ( date , "/" , "" )
  set FSO = createobject("scripting.filesystemobject")
  set WSHSHELL = wscript.createobject("wscript.shell")
  set LOGFILE = FSO.createtextfile( APPLOG & SCP_NAME & "_" & TDAY & THOUR &
".txt", true)
  LOGFILE.writeline("Script " & SCP_NAME & " started on: " & date & " " &
time)
  LOGFILE.writeline("")

  REM
  REM --- Start of script job. Put your commands below...
  REM

  Do_Backup

  sub Do_Backup()
    dim TSMDIR,TSMEXE,TSMOPT,TSMCMD

    TSMDIR="c:\program files\tivoli\tsm\baclient"
    WSHSHELL.currentdirectory=TSMDIR

    TSMDIR="c:\program files\tivoli\tsm\baclient"
    WSHSHELL.currentdirectory=TSMDIR

    TSMEXE="""c:\program files\tivoli\tsm\baclient\dsmc.exe"""
    TSMOPT="-id=xxxxx -password=xxxxx"
    TSMCMD="incr"

    RC=WSHSHELL.run(TSMEXE & " " & TSMOPT & " " & TSMCMD,0,true)
    if RC<>0 then
      LOGFILE.writeline( SCP_NAME & ": ERROR --- dsmc.exe exited with RC=" &
RC & ". ---")
    else
      LOGFILE.writeline( SCP_NAME & ": INFO  --- dsmc.exe exited with RC=" &
RC & ". ---")
    end if
  end sub

  REM
  REM --- End of script job.
  REM

  LOGFILE.writeline("")
  LOGFILE.writeline("Script " & SCP_NAME & " ended on: " & date & " " &
time)
</script>
</job>

function BASENAME(FNAME)
  dim FSO
  set FSO = createobject("scripting.filesystemobject")
  BASENAME = FSO.getbasename(FNAME)
end function