Call (888) IBM-MEDIa.

David Longo

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/09/02 12:26PM >>>
we've got a 3575 L18 tape library, which we use 3575 tapes in. we've
had
the library for 2-3 years, and i've got a box of 32 "failed" tapes.
i'd
like to try and return those tapes, i'm assuming they are under
warranty
right? where in the heck do you return them. ive ibmserve and they are
giving me the run-around. and the tech guy would have no idea either.

anyone do this lately?

alex
---                                                        ---
   Alex Lazarevich | Systems | Imaging Technology Group
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] | (217)244-1565 | www.itg.uiuc.edu
---                                                        ---

"MMS <health-first.org>" made the following
 annotations on 10/09/2002 01:21:14 PM
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential,
proprietary, or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is
waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error, please
immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies
of it, and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient.  Health First reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through its networks.  Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely
those of the individual sender, except (1) where the message states such views or
opinions are on behalf of a particular entity;  and (2) the sender is authorized by
the entity to give such views or opinions.