There is no way to do this that I know of other than backing up again.
If they had given you warning and had just moved to say another
disk on the client system and kept the same dir structure, that would
not have impacted you.

David Longo

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/18/02 09:18AM >>>
I have a site that has had a clients directory structure restructured
without notifying me.  This directory structure has over 2 Terabytes
of
information in it.  I found this out when my nightly backup choked.

Is there any way that I can move data that has been backed up
perviously
to the new directory structure without having to re back it up?

Jacque

"MMS <health-first.org>" made the following
 annotations on 12/18/2002 03:45:25 PM
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential,
proprietary, or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is
waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error, please
immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies
of it, and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient.  Health First reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through its networks.  Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely
those of the individual sender, except (1) where the message states such views or
opinions are on behalf of a particular entity;  and (2) the sender is authorized by
the entity to give such views or opinions.