From: Stapleton, Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 16:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: When comes the supportTDP for Oracle 9.2.x.x

From: Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>Yeah right Mark... but if you check out Tivoli Data Protection for
Databases 5.1.5 you
>will see that it contains TDP for Oracle 2.2.1.

That is correct, but your original question concerned a level of TDP for
Oracle that would be supported beyond 4/15/2003. TDP for Databases 5.1.5
(which is TDP for Oracle 2.2.1) *is* supported beyond 4/15/2003.

--
Mark Stapleton ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

For information, services and offers, please visit our web site: http://www.klm.com.
This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that
no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and
that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and
may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart
Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for
the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.