From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
David le Blanc
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 10:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: y+two dots

FYI, the 'y+2dots' (y-umlaut) is usually the windows font
character 0xFF.

This probably doesn't help, but usually indicates bad
programming (unterminated strings for example) rather
than actual filenames.

If TSM is reporting y-umlauts instead of filenames, consider
upgrading to the next patch release of the client.

Cheers.