Next week I will be upgrading my AIX TSM server to AIX 5.1 ML5 currently
running TSM 5.1.1.6 32bit.  I also want to switch from 32 to 64bit.  I know
that I need to uninstall tivoli.tsm.devices.aix43.rte.  Also that I need to
install/upgrade TSM 64bit.  To accomplish this do I need to unistall 32 bit
TSM & reinstall the 64bit or just run the install of 64bit?  If I need to
unistall TSM 32bit can this be done before the AIX upgrade?  My plan is to
uninstall the tsm.devices.aix43.rte put the AIX CD in & reboot into the AIX
install.

Then a week or 2 after that I will be upgrading TSM.  Is anybody running
5.2.1.2 on AIX?  If so are there any major or minor problems to watch out
for?  Also is there a DB upgrade going from 5.1.1.6 to 5.2.1.2 or 5.2.1.3?

Thanks,
Bruce Kamp
Midrange Systems Analyst II
Memorial Healthcare System
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Phone: (954) 987-2020 x4597
Pager: (954) 286-9441
Alphapage:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fax: (954) 985-1404