From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Remeta, Mark
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 10:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: what tape is in a drive?

What about query mount?

-----Original Message-----
From: French, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 1:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        You can also use the undocumented command "show ASMounted".
Example:

tsm: TSM2.USWASH6>show asm

Mounted (or mount in progress) volumes:

Volume 2C0469(146693) --> SessId=305, Mode=Output, Use=?, ClassId=2,
ClassName=3590, IsScratch=True, VolSeqNum=1, Pool=(0), Allocated=False,
NextSeqNum=0, PosUncertain=True, Open=True, OpenInProg=False,
MountMode=Read/Write, Reuse=Remove, IsFirstMount=True, IsEmpty=True,
IsNewScratch=False, PreemptAccess=False, Waiters=0, TwoSided=False,
SideSeqNum=-1

Michael French
Savvis Communications
IDS01 Santa Clara, CA