From: Roger Nadler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 8:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Anyone see this error before?

We have finished the upgrade of ou clients to 5.1.5.15 to correct lost
session errors and W2K client errors for scheduler service stoppages, but
now see the following error:

02/16/2004 11:32:18 fioScanDirEntry(): Can't map object 'C:\WINNT\?' into
the local ANSI codepage, skipping ...

Anyone got any ideas???? We are now seeing it on all clients that have been
upgraded.

Roger Nadler
Manager Plant Engineering/Network Technologies
Office (856) 582-3212
Fax     (856) 256-2901

Text Messaging:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sony Disc Manufacturing