Tivoli Storage Manager Version 5.1 Technical Guide http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/9445fa5b416f6e32852569ae006bb65 f/64b8cd983d0b67eb85256b20007aa0e7?OpenDocument
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/SG246554.html >From there, it should take a quick Once-Through of the 5.2 Admin Guide and various maintenance Readme's to catch up on most changes. Good luck. Alex Paschal Freightliner, LLC (503) 745-6850 phone/vmail -----Original Message----- From: Michael D Schleif [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 6:57 AM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: TSM: get up to speed ??? I have been working with ADSM, then TSM, off and on for eight years. Next week, I will start another TSM project. What is the most current version? What are remarkable changes, enhancements and new features implemented in the last year or so? What do you recommend for me to read to bring myself up to speed? What are the best Red Books? Any other resources? What do you think? -- Best Regards, mds mds resource 877.596.8237 - Dare to fix things before they break . . . - Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we think we know. The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . . --
