What's wrong with move media?  Something like

move media * stg=somepool days=180 wherest=mountableinlib wherestatus=full
ovflo="tape racks" remove=yes

Steve Harris
Queensland Health,
Brisbane Australia

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/09/2004 9:21:36 >>>
I'm wondering if anyone has a select or query that can be tailored for a
specific tape pool that will show me last access date of the tape. I have
quite a few archive tapes I want to start getting out of the library, to
make room for scratch, and would like to start by removing tapes from that
pool that have not been accessed for at least 6 months. Or is that even
available?

Thanks,

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC
E-Mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:  (858) 826-4062
Pager:   (877) 854-0975

This email, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential and for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s).  This confidentiality is not waived or lost, if you
receive it and you are not the intended recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/received
in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review of this email is
prohibited.  It may be subject to a statutory duty of confidentiality if it relates to
health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this email in error,
you are asked to immediately notify the sender by telephone or by return email.  You
should also delete this email and destroy any hard copies produced.