Hi there, I am about to configure backup for a machine that has both TDP for Domino and the Backup client installed. (Linux x86, SLES8) As a newbee to TSM, I've come to some configuration problems I've been not able to solve consulting the documentation so far. Most thinsg work just fine. The Domino-backup runs fine being scheduled by the backup-server, filsystem backup via BA-client also. But: the documentation suggests to use TWO different nodenames on the client to keep things seperate (and be able to use different setting). I should use two client stanzas to achive this. But I haven't found an example what exactly this means or where precisely to enter the information and the server only communicates with one of the client nodes (doing both backups throuh it). Is it in dsm.sys? one of the dsm.opt files? there are several of them (../tsm/client/ba/bin/, ../tsm/client/domino/bin/). what information does this client node stanza consist of? I know the term "stanza" from the TSM server setup, where it is used with the device configuration files, but there is a detailed explanation in the docs what is needed.
What publication should I read? Regards, Lucian Greis MKV GmbH
