Peter Hadikin wrote:
Hello everybody,
Netware seems to be the one environment where I find the stars need to be aligned properly for everything to work for backups and restores. I am wondering what version of TSM client and what versions of TSAFS/TSA600/SMDR everybody is using out there for both Netware 6 and Netware 6.5 servers. Anybody have any thoughts or recommendations?
Have a super weekend, Peter
Hi ,
Since we took a poll early this week I would like to take a small survey in regards to Novell Netware and GroupWise. What is everybodies overall satisfaction with the Netware/GroupWise support under TSM. How do you typically manage the Netware data (basically the question and above). Also, how is everybody managing the GroupWise data? Do you do cold backups or use St. Bernard OFM (or some other OFM type product)? Anybody try writing there own interface through the API? Is there any 3rd party SW for GroupWise that works with TSM?
I personally have not done much with Novell in a TSM environment, but I am running into more customers that have it. Any comments or experiences that you have and would like to share would be appreciated.
Thank You.
-- Regards, Mark D. Rodriguez President MDR Consulting, Inc.
=============================================================================== MDR Consulting The very best in Technical Training and Consulting. IBM Advanced Business Partner SAIR Linux and GNU Authorized Center for Education IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert, CATE AIX Support and Performance Tuning, RS6000 SP, TSM/ADSM and Linux Red Hat Certified Engineer, RHCE ===============================================================================
