Can it be because it didn't label the cartridges ? And when TSM tried to use 
them, it didn't find any TSM label so they are marked private.

Normally I am checkin scratch tapes with label libvolume command.

Regards,

Tuncel Mutlu


-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mark Strasheim
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 12:47 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Tape went back to private without reason (2)


Aloha

Sorry i forgot to say:
I checked the actlog, and took the error code ANR8355E, which i allso look up.
What is ment by prelabeled? I use barcode which are sticked onto the tape.
I check them in, with checkin libvolume with search=yes. I'm pretty sure,
that i check in the first tapes the same way.

  
>>i have put 10 new Tape into the Library. I marked them with scratch. After 2 
>>days
>>they all went back to private, so i change them back to scratch ... this 
>>"game"
>>i am playing for one week now, and i am tried. I can't see any reason why 
>>this happens. 
>>Maybe anyone of you can make some sence of it. 


with regards

Mark Stasheim

----------------------------------------------------------------------

        definitiv! business applications GmbH & Co. KG
        Fresnostrasse 14 - 18 � DE-48159 M�nster
        Tel. +49 (0) 251 21092 - 23 � Fax +49 (0) 251 21092 - 29
        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] �
        <http://www.definitiv-ba.de/> http://www.definitiv-ba.de

----------------------------------------------------------------------






















*************************************************************************************


Bu e-posta ve muhtemel eklerinde verilen bilgiler kisiye �zel ve gizli olup, 
yalnizca mesajda belirlenen alici ile ilgilidir.Size yanlislikla ulasmissa 
l�tfen g�ndericiye bilgi veriniz, mesaji siliniz ve i�erigini baska bir kisiye 
a�iklamayiniz, herhangi bir ortama kopyalamayiniz. Bu mesaj aksi s�zlesme ile 
belirtilmedik�e herhangi bir finansal islem teklifi, alimi, satimi veya 
herhangi bir havalenin teyidi gibi bankacilik islemi yapilmasi amacini 
tasimamaktadir.Verilen t�m bilgilerin dogrulugu ve b�t�nl�g�n�n garantisi 
verilmemekte olup, �nceden bildirilmeksizin degistirilebilecektir.Bu mesajin 
i�erigi Bankamizin resmi g�r�slerini yansitmayabileceginden Akbank T.A.S. 
hi�bir hukuki sorumlulugu kabul etmez.

Reply via email to