We have just started using TDP for SQL (version 5.2.1)

I need to restore an SQL database backup from 7 days ago to another
Windows server.

I have a few questions regarding this.

If I install TSM and TDP for SQL on another Windows server, does the
server I restore it too have to have SQL installed on it? All I want to
do initially is get the db file onto a server so that we can then move
it to wherever we want.

How do I specify the 7 day old database backup in the tdpsqlc command? I
have run a tdpsqlc query on the original SQL server and I know what the
database object name is of the database backup from 7 days ago.

Regards
Paul


 
Paul Dudley
ANL IT Operations Dept.
ANL Container Line
[EMAIL PROTECTED]





ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the 
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited. 
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by 
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it 
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.

Reply via email to