I trying to configure Operational Reporting to generate reports that land in a particular directory which is the publish location for a web server running on the Operational Reporting server. I have selected the URL option for the report. When I check the "Create web page with summary information" radio box under the "Summary Information" tab the setup uses a "Web site virtual directory" location called http://computer.domain/tsmreptweb by default. I think the is supposed to be the directory c:\Program Files\Tivoli\tsm\Console\web but no files land there. I tried to substitute the path to my Apache htdocs directory but it doesn't seem to recognize it either. Is there a way to point the "virtual" location to another directory? I have configured the report to generate a URL for the report. It emails me the notification with the file name and everything like it is supposed to but when I click on the embedded link I get "Page not found" because the page is not being created. I search the entire drive for the html file name sent in the email but it doesn't exist. I feel like if I could figure out this virtual location thing it should work. I may be misunderstanding the functionality of the Operational Reporting tool. If so, please let me know.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated!! Regards, Nicholas This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
