I have a problem with at least one of the clients i am backing up.
Im running a tsm server Server v5.3.1.6 on a IBM x346 running SLES9 operating system. The client in question is an IBM xServer running windows 2003 and TSM client v5.3.0.15 The scheduled backup runs without problem, and the dsmsched.log reports that all files are backed up correctly. In verbose mode, I have confirmed that each and every file is sent to the TSM server with no errors. But when I, the following morning, am looking in the restore filetree the backed-up files doesn't show.up. Only after a few days the files show up correctly, and then with the correct backup date. If I do a manual backup, the file shows up correctly right after the backup. I have also tried to access the node from another computer with a newer client version, but the same thing occur. Only the files from a few days back show up. The files from last nights backup are invisible. So my question is: Why doesn't the files show up? Is this a known problem? What can I do to make all the files visible? Best regards Nicolas Muurmans Ventelo Norway.
