Yeah, dude. That was kinda harsh. Mike contacted me because of a previous relationship (when I was evaluating Servergraph). I didn't have a problem, but to each his own. Oh well...
-----Original Message----- From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of lindsay morris Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 3:31 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Restore testing for Tivoli Storage Manager Remco, it's me. Lindsay Morris. We've met, in Amsterdam a few years ago. Mike's working for me. Sorry I didn't email you personally. I think it's OK if we contact people I've met and worked with to tell them I have a new product. But we'll take you off the list. Sorry to have ruffled you. ------ Lindsay Morris Principal www.tsmworks.com 919-403-8260 [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Oct 30, 2008, at Oct 30, 4:21 PM, Remco Post wrote: > Hi Mike, > > to be frankly, I don't appreciate being contacted directly with > unsolicited commercial e-mail. I do appreciate that you're not > spamming the adsm-l. If I ever feel the need for software solutions > like yours, I'll try to find alternatives before looking into your > software. > > Kind regards, > > On Oct 30, 2008, at 21:14 , Mike Dunn wrote: > >> Hi Remco, >> > > <snap> > >> Would you like to learn more about the ART Software? Please advise, >> >> Regards, >> >> Mike >> >> Mike Dunn >> Director of Sales >> TSMworks, Inc. >> [EMAIL PROTECTED] >> (512)689-3051 W >> (512)832-6007 F >> >> "Restores - Trust? Or Verify?" >> >> <art-brochure.pdf> > > -- > Met vriendelijke groeten, > > Remco Post > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > +31 6 248 21 622 ----------------------------------------- Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential information and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named in the address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this information in error, please notify the sender and delete this information from your computer and retain no copies of any of this information.
