Doug Thorneycroft wrote on 11/13/2008 04:02:28 PM:
> Is there such a beast as an IBM Mainframe client (VM)
> that will backup to a Windows TSM Server?

No, and that's probably a sore subject in the VM community. Heck, they
(we) are still annoyed that the last ADSM server for VM was in the 3.x
timeframe -- and ADSM (WDSF) started on a VM platform.

If you had asked about a server, the modern answer is, "Just run the TSM
server in a Linux guest," but that won't do anything for you with your CMS
minidisks and SFS servers.

Feel to contact me off-line if you want to discuss how to back up a VM
system -- or join the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list if you aren't already
on it.

Sorry,
Nick