Hi, Rick.  As an aside, if you rename those nodes, have you thought
about how you'll find those archives later?  Most people start with, "I
need data.  It lived on xyz server."

On to your question.  Do you need them to have the same node name? What
about naming them ArchiveNode1 and ArchiveNode2, then granting proxynode
to 1 to allow retrieves from 2?  Would that accomplish the goal?