Is this a scheduled session?  There is another setting, maxschedsessions,
that controls the percentage of the total sessions that can be scheduled
sessions.  If that is set really low (like 2%, seems unlikely now that I
think about it), then that would be the 4 sessions.

--
Andy Carlson
Gamecube:$150,PSO:$50,Broadband Adapter: $35, Hunters License: $8.95/month,