Not to my knowledge - I rembmer having heard in some discussion that
this was left out due to time or resource constraints. Not ure bout .NET
1.1.

Again, this is "hearsay" - not sure either.

Regards

Thomas Tomiczek
THONA Consulting Ltd.
(Microsoft MVP C#/.NET)

You can read messages from the Advanced DOTNET archive, unsubscribe from Advanced
DOTNET, or
subscribe to other DevelopMentor lists at http://discuss.develop.com.